Monthly Archives: April 2013
April 16, 2013Posted by on
ScalaFX helps you simplify creation of JavaFX-based user interfaces in Scala. ScalaFX uses a simple, hierarchical pattern for creating new objects and building up the scene graph. ScalaFX supports full interoperability with Java and can run anywhere the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and JavaFX2 are supported. Current version supports most of the JavaFX 2.2.7 functionality. For more information see ScalaFX home page.
Changes since Milestone 2:
- Improvements to handling of collections within ScalaFX code For instance, utility functions added to help filling collections and deal with null passed from the user.
- Improvements to scaladocs.
- Missing methods added to Scene: fill, addMnemonic, removeMnemonic, getMnemonics, accelerators, snapshot, startDragAndDrop, startFullDrag.
- Additional Font factory methods.
- Fixed Issue 39: scalafx.scene.control.Pagination PageFactory is not working
- Fixed Issue 45: Missing wrappers for ReadOnly[Boolean,Double,Float,Integer,Long,String]Wrappers
- Fixed Issue 57: Control should extend Parent not Node.
- Work around for Scala 2.10 bug SI-7269 that was causing one of the test in ObservableMapSpec to fail. Please add your votes for the fix.
- Added some factory methods for ReadOnlyObjectWrapper as a workaround for Issue 14.
- Sbt-idea updated to v.1.3.0 for improved IDEA project generation.